Cosplay: Vanellope von Schweetz Skirt Zipper

Last week an anonymous left a comment on Vanellope reese's cup skirt post about how I connected my skirt.

With chance, I also had to fix my skirt.
So here's a quick tutorial of what I did for finishing up the skirt.

This is my original size. 
I had to reduce it by 7 pleats

Got a zipper from Joann's

The x marks the spot for the other side of the skirt to flap over

Testing the location of how I want to sew on the zipper

Simple stitch going across the zipper. 
Getting it ready to sew on the machine.

Hook & eye used for the skirt.

Sew the zipper
Hand sew hook and eye

And there you have it. 
It not oh so obvious as to where the skirt starts and end.
I like how it turned out =D

✎ From the ☾ moon that shines bright as a shooting star ☆

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anime Expo 2014 Day 3 I met KOREA COSPLAY QUEEN!