Disneyland Dapper Day Winter 2014

And for dapper day my friends and I had a long day of photo shoot with our attraction in the background.

Celebrated double bday and dapper day

Yes my name is luna and yes I have studied archeology and yes it was my bday

Celebrated both of our bdays♥

Left: didn't know I was being snapped Right: Oh camera's there

Part 1: Tourist

Part 2: Tourist

Going to see Indiana Jones



I have arrived


Model pose =D

Photo bombing~





Attack on toontown

Here I am casually sitting on a crate.

When he realized there was someone in the back. The reaction was priceless :D


Scene 1: When you try to take picture of your friends and there are people just walking in between.

Scene 1: Continues

Scene1: behind the stage

this picture came out so awesome!!!

When your friend is taking picture of you but you don't know if the picture is being taken because she is using her fancy camera lens and end up holding the pose for so long that it just gets awkward and burst into laughter.

This was the calm before the storm

Just being us

Scene 2: people keep on walking between camera and you


Winter 2014 Dapper Day at Disneyland. We dressed as attractions.
Haunted mansion, small world, Indiana jones, mark twain, tower of terror, main street, toon town, star tour, and matterhorn. 

Well gotta have the asian do some asian poses. Lol

I photo bombed not one but all the beautiful pictures of my friends.

Indiana with long hair

When I said I have long hair I really meant it. Dorky picture of us which started with two ended up with band wagon.

It is truly a small world after all

Dr. Indiana Jones Jr. & Dr.Luna Jones What we have in common: we studied anthropology archeology.

✎ From the ☾ moon that shines bright as a shooting star ☆

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anime Expo 2014 Day 3 I met KOREA COSPLAY QUEEN!